Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dropping Elder Terry of at MTC

Well August 15th 2012 was a big day for my family.
We drove to Salt Lake and went to lunch then we went over
to the Provo temple to take some photos and wait until it was
time to take Elder Terry over to the Provo MTC. 

Then following all of that my parents
dropped the kids and I off at the airport to head back to Michigan after a 7week vacation.
                                     The beautiful Provo temple.
                                     Justin playing in the fountain.
                                  The boys of the family.(son-in-laws not present)
                                 (as well as a sister and 2  nephews)
                                       The kids and I with Clay.
                                       My Dad and Clay.

Adie and Justin saying goodbye to Uncle Clay Clay (as Justin calls him)

Saying goodbye to my little brother for 2 years.
                       For some reason this was the only photo I got of Makay and Clay.
Saying goodbye to the parents. They are so proud of him!
                 I just had to show photos of all the beautiful flowers on the temple grounds.







The final look at Elder Terry as he walks into the MTC for 3 weeks.
He will then be serving in the Manchester,New Hampshire Mission for 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. Ranell,

    Thanks so much for commenting on our blog with all that info! I have been google mapping like crazy to check out all those place you said and also Jordan has been in contact with some other Ford employees who have some recommendations as well. We aren't sure exactly where we'll end up, but no matter what I think we need to get together and hang out in Michigan! We really like the areas around you and we are also considering closer to Ann Arbor, but really we feel like we need to see these places before we decide. I'm so glad that you live out there.

    ReplyDelete