Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bowling in Idaho

While I was in Idaho I got to go bowling twice.
The first time I went with my 2 brothers and the second time was for FHE with the family.
When Brent was in town. We had a lot of fun.
                                       The boys would try all kinds of tricks. 

                            Makay even bowled on his stomach and got a STRIKE!
                                        I even beat them in the first game.
                                 This was the best picture that I could get of the 3 of us.
                                      Justin showing off his awesome bowling shoes.
                                     Daddy and Justin picking the perfect ball.
                                      Uncle Clay helping Justin bowl for his first time.
                                       Justin and Adie going for a ride after bowling.


No comments:

Post a Comment