Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011

Sorry but all of these pictures are backwards so you can start at the bottom if you want. Also Mom sorry but I swear I had pictures of them opening the gifts from you guys but I can't find them anywhere. Justin loves his remote control Mater,Playdo toys(from Uncle Makay)and his cars water bottle,mittens made by Grandma,and everything else. Adie got cute clothes and formula from Grandma and Aunt Kenz. Brent got a remote control helicopter and Cheez-its and I now get to learn to crochet with hooks that I got and cook with my new muffin tins. Thanks everyone.


We had a great Christmas with Brent's family this year.

This is the best one we could get with the Grandparents./Justin helping Adie open her gifts.

Brent got "Red" from me./Justin's Thomas track from Grandma and Grandpa J.

Mega Blocks and Super Why? book

Lord of the Rings for Brent/Playdo toys for Jp.

Helping Uncle Ben pass out gifts.

Opening stockings/Adie's gift

Cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.

Caroling with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment