Monday, January 10, 2011

Relief Society Christmas Party

OK so I just have to share these super cute cupcakes that I made because I am so impressed with myself. Yes they take a little time but they were so fun to make and share. They are a great conversation piece. They are just plain frosted cupcakes and then you take mini marshmallows and cut them in half diagonally and dip the sticky side in colored sugar. Then you just arrange them starting on the outside of the cupcake and work your way to the middle and I used edible decorating balls for the center. I first say them in pastel colors to look like mums for Mother's Day or just for spring. I did them red to look like poinsettia's.



1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes Ranell! I'm seriously impressed! Those are amazing! I wouldn't have guessed they were cupcakes! I think we'll need a demo on this at Indian Creek!!

    ReplyDelete