Monday, October 17, 2011

My Sisters Wedding

So this is a little late but you know how it goes. My sister finally got herself hitched and I was lucky enough to be able to go to Idaho for it even though I only had 7 weeks left in my pregnancy.

It was so much fun even though my mom had me running around doing all sorts of things to get ready since she decided to to all the decorations herself. It turned out perfect and all worth it in the end.
Sorry there are no pictures of the couple we haven't got them back yet. They will be on here when I see them.


Sign in table.


one of the displays and the centerpieces.


The cake went on the table.


Estibon(sp?) the moose,the bell that people rang to see the couple kiss and the gift area.


entry way and the backdrop.

Summer doing the bridesmaid hair. Of course the bride is doing the hair for the mother of the bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment