Thursday, December 23, 2010

Super Saturday and Craft Night




So for our craft night in November we made rag wreaths and I
decided to make a Valentine's one since I already have a wreath for the other holidays.
I used 4 different patterns of fabric then we used pinking shears and cut them in strips and tie them onto a wire wreath. So easy and so cute.
For Super Saturday it was a little different this year and there were only 2 craft classes
and I taught 1 of them on how to make those accordion(sp?) style photo books.(sorry maybe picture later) Then there was a class to make these really cute wooden holiday blocks. I did the JOY,NOEL, and I still have to make the HARVEST one. I also bought an extra NOEL because the first one was for a gift, but I thought that since I already have a JOY and my house is so small I am going to make a LOVE for Valintine's instead.

1 comment: