Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flowers

Ok this post is really for my Sister-in-law Becca. The first picture are one that I made with her and we went crazy and made a lot of them. I wanted to show her ones that I made after she left and went back to school. The headband was a plain black one I have had for a long time and I decided to spice it up with little purple flowers. The other four are from flowers that I had in my scrapbooking supplies. They all turned out great Becca and I love wearing them. (p.s. Becca for the little ones I bought some baby clips to put them on.)








1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute, Ranell!!! I especially love the little ones. :) and I have given so many away out here--it's been really fun. I love seeing my roommates and friends wearing them, and I gave some to our little cousins that I visited over the weekend. It was a big hit ;)

    ReplyDelete