Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MY ARTWORK












My Sister-in-law Kimberly and I decided that we wanted to paint some canvas' to hang in our houses. We looked around stores to get ideas then we picked the colors and drew out the designs. FYI Kimberly is actually a really good painter and drawer so hers were much more technical, but I am very proud of myself for how mine turned out. Here they are and I also redid my couch it used to be green and white checkered. I got a cream colored slip cover from my Mother-in-law for free and then we found these great pillows on sale and then we got a better deal because the beads were falling off of the ends. We didn't really like them anyway so we just cut them off. They were a great price. I love how it turned out. So here it is.(P.S. I was watching the Bachelorette on Monday night and they had the same flower pillows as the ones on my couch.)

1 comment:

  1. Nell, it looks great! The pics makie it look like we are professional. ;) And p.s., your canvases were much more technical than mine. Yours required measuring and reproducing patterns.

    ReplyDelete